Model 3144P Temperature Transmitters
Rosemount Model 3144P Temperature Transmitters are designed with a dual-compartment, field-mount electromechanical configuration, protecting against water intrusion and shielding it from harmful electromagnetic surges. The Model 3144P can accept single-sensor or dual-sensor inputs, which enables it to receive simultaneous inputs from two independent sensors.
- Digital Accuracy: ±0.18° F (±0.10° C) for Pt100 RTD
- D/A Accuracy: ±0.02% of span for HART/4-20 mA devices
- Ambient Temperature Effects: 0.0015 °C (+0.001% of span for HART/4-20 mA devices) per 1.0 °C change in ambient for Pt100 RTD
- Input: 2, 3, & 4 wire RTD, Ohm, Thermocouple & Millivolt
- Output: 4-20 mA HART or FOUNDATION fieldbus signal
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 42.4vdc