Model 1377 Duragauge Process Gauges
Ashcroft Model 1377 Duragauge Process Gauges are used throughout the world in process and industrial markets and are known for their reliability, safety and performance. Standard features on the 1377 have been engineered to stand up to the harshest pressure measurement environments. The optional PLUS Performance dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects providing liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge.
- Dial size: 4.5", 6" & 8.5"
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale
- Pressure Range: Vacuum, Compound & 15 psi to 30,000 psi
- Case: Solid front, aluminum with front hinged lid for panel mounting
- Bourdon tube & socket: Wide selection available
- Movement: Teflon coated 400 SS
- Dry liquid filled & PLUS versions