Model 1109 ASME Pressure Gauges
Ashcroft Model 1109 ASME Pressure Gauges are used throughout the world in process and industrial markets and are known for their reliability, safety and performance. Standard features on the 1109 have been engineered to stand up to the harshest pressure measurement environments. The optional PLUS Performance dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects providing liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge.
- Dial size: 4.5"
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale
- Pressure Range: Vacuum Compound & up to 100,000 psi
- Case: Solid front, stainless steel
- Bourdon tube & socket: 316L SS
- Dry liquid filled & PLUS versions