Model T5500 Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges
Ashcroft Model T5500 Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges are used throughout the world in industrial markets and are known for their reliability, safety and performance. Standard features on the T5500 have been engineered to stand up to the harshest pressure measurement environments. The optional PLUS Performance dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects providing liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge. • Dial size: 4" & 6"
- Accuracy: ±0.1% full scale & optional ±0.5% full scale
- Pressure Range: Vacuum, Compound & up to 30,000 psi
- Case: Open front, stainless steel with welded socket
- Bourdon tube & socket: 316L SS or Monel
- Dry liquid filled & PLUS versions
- Adjustable micrometer pointer