CD-Model Sliding Vane Pumps
Corken's Model-CD Coro-Vane industrial pumps are designed for a maximum working pressure of 400 psi. The sliding vane design has self adjusting vanes that maintain a consistent level of pumping efficiency throughout the life of the pump. They have an adjustable internal relief valve and a wide range of mechanical sealing options. The Model-CD is ideal for petroleum products with low vapor pressures such as petroleum based oils, fuel oils , lube oils and thin liquids such as alcohols and solvents.
- Sizes: 2”, 2.5”, 3” & 4”
- Flow rate: Up to 400 gpm (1,514 l/min)
- Working pressure: Up to 400 psi
- Differential pressure: Up to 125 psi
- Temperature range: -25 to 225 °F
- Viscosity: Up to 20,000 SSU