Plain Style Vertical Reciprocating Compressor
Corken's Plain Style Vertical Reciprocating Compressor is a single packed compressor that is typically used in non-corrosive, non-toxic applications where oil-free service is not required and leakage containment is not critical. Plain style compressors are commonly used in propane, butane, agricultural ammonia and natural gas applications.
- Four single acting models (91, 291, 491 & 691) and one double acting (D891)
- Cylinder sizes: 3", 4" & 4.5"
- One V-ring packing set per piston
- NPT or ANSI flange connection
- Piston displacements: Up to 117 cfm
- Working pressure: Up to 450 psi
- Brake horsepower: Up to 45 hp
- Maximum outlet temperature: 350 °F