Plain Style Horizontal Reciprocating Compressor
Corken's HG Plain Style Horizontal Reciprocating Compressors are single packed compressors that are typically used in non-corrosive, non-toxic applications where oil-free service is not required and leakage containment is not critical. Plain style compressors are commonly used in propane, butane, agricultural ammonia and natural gas applications.
- 12 Single Stage & 12 Two Stage models
- Cylinder sizes: 2.75", 3.25", 4", 5" 6" & 8"
- One segmented packing set per piston
- Weld flange connections (2.75" cylinder - ANSI flanges only)
- Piston displacements: Up to 414 cfm
- Working pressure: Up to 1650psi
- Brake horsepower: Up to 75 hp
- Maximum outlet temperature: 350 °F