Epsilon Dry Disconnect Couplings
OPW Engineered Systems Epsilon Dry Disconnect Couplings are designed to prevent chemical spills and reduce fugitive emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) during transfer to and from tank trucks and tank cars. These couplings and fittings are ideal for pharmaceutical, close-to sanitary and hygienic applications.
- Sizes: ¾”, 1”, 1½”, 2” & 3”
- Materials of construction: Stainless Steel & Hastelloy
- End connections: Complies to ANSI & DIN standards
- Rated to: Pressures up to 435 psi (30 Bar) & temperatures up to 450°F (230°C)
- Seals: FDA compliant seal material, TFM or PFA