Dresser Roots Vapor Recovery Meters
Dresser Roots Vapor Recovery Meters are specifically designed and tested for vapor recovery applications and conform to the California Air Resources Board specifications as applicable. The extremely low pressure drop associated with the VRM makes this meter ideal for the accurate measurement in low pressure recovery systems. Odometers on the vapor recovery meters are marked at 0.02 cubic foot increments, which allows accurately estimated readings in increments of 0.01 cubic feet. All B3-VRM meters are supplied with a 7-point certified accuracy curve for reference.
- Provides a non-compensated, high frequency pulse output
- Designed for accurate measurement in low pressure recovery systems
- Electrical output signal ensures maximum reliability by using Solid State construction to eliminate mechanical switches
- 1.5" NPT 8C175: Blind Pulser
- 2" 3M175: CTR & CEX versions available
Click Here For Detailed Specification PDF