243 Commercial and Industrial Service Regulators
The Sensus Model 243 regulators are designed for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and gas distribution applications. The 243 design offers great field versatility. With a union connection between the fully interchangeable bodies and the diaphragm case, Model 243 natural gas regulators are easy to install, adjust, inspect, and service in all piping arrangements.
- Sizes: 1 1/4"", 1 1/2"" & 2""
- Inlet pressures up to 125 psi
- Outlet pressures up to 10 psi
- Compatible with natural gas, propane, LPG, air nitrogen, etc.
- Special material available for certain corrosive gases
- Available with low-pressure cut-off
- Available with internal relief valve
- Interchangeable bodies and diaphragm-case assemblies
- High-pressure model available
- Pilot-operated model available