257-S, 250-DW & 250-S Safety Relief Valves
Sensus Safety Relief valves offer an economical solution for large capacity relief applications. Model 250-S and 250-DW valves feature a deep molded diaphragm and angled bodies with large exit areas for higher flow rate applications. The Model 257-S features a “roll-out” diaphragm with a double-ported single valve that allows diaphragm action to be constantly matched with spring action. Sensus Safety Relief Valves are mainly used for natural gas applications but will perform equally well on LP gas, nitrogen, dry CO2, air, and similar gases.
- Sizes: 2"", 3"" & 4""
- Relief ranges: 8 oz to 100 psi
- Ball Check Diaphragm Sentry
- Horizontal or vertical piping
- Model 257-S Safety Relief Valve
- Model 250 Safety Relief Valves
- Model 250-DW Deadweight Loaded
- Model 250-S Spring Loaded