Mark II Turbo Meters
Sensus Mark II™ Turbo Meters offer high-performance gas measurement capabilities with design features that make them easy to install and maintain. The 4 – 12″ turbos feature a top-entry design that allows the measurement module to be removed from the meter body without disassembling the pipeline. They provide accurate and reliable measurement data over a wide range of operating flows and conditions. Sensus Mark II meters are ideally suited for meter-mounted volume correctors, and they are easily adapted to many flow computers. They also accept a multitude of meter-mounted readout devices and provide calibrated pulse outputs for electronic measurement.
- Sizes: 4" thru 12"
- Standard 45 degree rotor & hagh capacity 30 degree rotor
- One or two pulse outputs via blade tip sensors
- Ideal for custody transfer applications
- Removable measuring module
- Improved gas flow conditioning with integral straightening vanes
- Optional automatic oiler
- Easily upgrade to Auto-Adjust turbo meter without removing the meter body