Sentry Series 4" to 20"
Smith Meter Sentry Series Turbine Meters are rimmed, rotor-type meters with helical blades. The Sentry Series Turbine Meter utilizes both an upstream and downstream stator and has tungsten carbide bearings with a hydro-dynamic thrust balance system. This meter provides highly accurate measurement required for custody transfer of petroleum liquids such as crude oil and refined products in larger pipelines. Available in sizes 4" thru 20" and pressure ranges up to 1,480 PSI.
• Rimmed rotor for durability and high resolution pulse output
• Helical blades for a streamlined flow pattern that is less susceptible to cavitation
• Stainless Steel wetted parts for corrosion-free performance
• Bidirectional flow configuration available
• Third pickup coil is available to drive auxiliary equipment
• ±0.10% and ±0.07% linearity available
• High-resolution (HR) output available on 4" thru 8" meters
• Tungsten carbide bearings provide long life on low lubricity liquids
• Hydrodynamic thrust balance system
• NACE Compliance to MR0175/ISO 15156-1