Model F4 Steel PD Meter
The Smith Meter Model F4 is a 4", double-case, straight-through, rotary vane style positive displacement meter. Applications include: batching, blending, dispensing, inventory control, and custody transfer of oils, solvents, chemicals, paints, fats and fertilizers. Pressure ranges from 150 to 2,220 PSI.
•The Rotary Vane measuring principle of the Model F4, combined with the unique offset inlet and outlet nozzles, minimizes pressure drop to maximize accuracy
• Positive and Accurate Registration – High torque drive calibrator with adjustments in 0.05% increments ensures accurate registration
• Long Service Life – Rugged construction, low friction ball bearings, and fixed cam-type timing provide sustained accuracy and long service life.
• Repeatability ±0.02%
•High Viscosity Meter Clearances are available to extend operation at maximum flow rate from 400 mPas to 2,000 mPas
• High Temperature Clearances are available to extend operating temperatures from 150°F to 200°F
• All Iron Trim available for operating temperatures above 200°F
• LPG Trim available for low lubricity liquids such as LPG
• NACE Construction – Special components available to meet requirements of NACE Standard MR-01-75