Model JB10 Steel PD Meter
"The Smith Meter Model JB10 is a 10"", double-case, straight-through type, rotary vane, positive displacement flow meter and is part of the Crude Transportation (CT) Series of large PD meters.
CT Series PD Meters incorporate unique design features including lightened blades, full-width wear strips, Armalloy coated rollers and cam and tungsten carbide roller pins provide extended service life in harsh crude applications. CT Series PD Meters are ideal for both crude oil and refined product applications such as batching, blending, and leak detection as well as traditional custody transfer applications. Pressure ranges from 150 to 2,220 PSI.
• Repeatability ±0.02%
• High Viscosity Meter Clearances are available to extend operation at maximum flow rate from 400 mPas to 2,000 mPas
• High Temperature Clearances are available to extend operating temperatures from 150°F to 200°F
• All Iron Trim available for operating temperatures above 200°F
• LPG Trim available for low lubricity liquids such as LPG
• NACE Construction – Special components available to meet requirements of NACE Standard MR-01-75