The Ultra 8c Liquid Flowmeter is an eight path ultrasonic meter for custody transfer measurement of petroleum products. Multiple measurement paths accurately measure difficult flow profiles, maintaining linearity and repeatability over the widest range of flow conditions.
Crossing measurement paths cancel the velocity effects of fluid swirl allowing the Ultra 8c the capability to handle compact installations with only 5D of upstream piping. As a result, the Ultra 8c exceeds the most demanding performance specifications on light to heavy petroleum products without the need for flow conditioning.
• Size ranges 4" thru 30"
• Pressures up to 2,220 PSI
• Custody Transfer Accuracy – +/-0.12% linearity over 15:1 normal flow range (meets OIML R117 and API requirements)
• Cancellation of swirl – No flow conditioning required
• Ideal for heavy, high viscosity fluids at low Reynolds numbers
• 5D Upstream Straight Run
• Low Frequency Transducer Option
• In-line Transducer Replacement