Model MHW2000-1 Mobile, Self-Contained Emergency Safety Shower with Immersion Heater
The Model MHW2000-1 Mobile, Self-Contained Emergency Safety Shower is equipped with an integral immersion heater controlled by a dual safety thermostat which maintains the tank water at a tepid temperature. The Model MHW2000-1 can be quickly filled with potable water by hose and then transported quickly and easily behind a suitable vehicle using the integral towing hitch. Designed in accordance with ANSI and European standards, this 528 gallon (2000 liter) capacity mobile emergency safety shower provides a continuous flow of water for over 15 minutes.
• Operating Pressure: 2.0 to 6 BAR G (29 to 87 PSI)
• Flow Rates: Shower - 76 LPM (20 USG). Eye/Face Wash - 12 LPM (3 USG)
• Heating Load: 1.7 kW
• Electrical Supply, Heater: 110V single phase, 50/60 Hz, 20A circuit (plug ends provided)
• Electrical Supply, Pump: 110V single phase, 50/60 Hz, 15A circuit (plug ends provided)
• 2,000 liter (528 US Gallons) Capacity