H5G Models of Outdoor Emergency Safety Showers – Freeze Protected
The H5G models of Outdoor Emergency Safety Showers are floor mounted with closed ABS eye/face wash units.
These models are intended for use where there is a possibility of the water inside the shower freezing due to extreme cold climates. Suitable for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas, as well as non-hazardous areas. Available with either galvanized mild steel or stainless steel pipework. Includes universal eye wash and shower sign for enhanced visibility.
• Models: H5G45G-1H, H5GS45G-1H, H5G45G-2H, H5GS45G-2H
• Operating Pressure: 2.0 to 6 BAR G (29 to 87 PSI)
• Flow Rates - Shower: 76 LPM minimum (20 USG). Eye/face wash: 11.4 LPM minimum (3 USG)
• Heating Type: Trace tape heated and pre-insulated
• Heating Load: 57 Watts
• Class I Division 2, Gas Groups C & D, Temp Class T3