8200 COT Current Output Transmitter
The Varec 8200 Current Output Transmitter (COT) is an analog transmitter designed to relay level information via field communications to the control room. The 8200 COT provides an increase in current output with a rising level using a 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA output signal. The 8200 COT can also be ordered with a reverse "outage" reading output.
- Mounts directly to 2500 ATG, 2592 CPI & 6700 LPI
- Mounting adapters available for other standard float gauges
- Accuracy: 0.25% over full range
- Optional two or four SPDT cam-operated switches
- 115v or 230v on-board power supply available
- FM, cFM & ATEX approved for use in hazardous areas