Model 1259 Process Gauges
Ashcroft Model 1259 Process Gauges are used throughout the world in process and industrial markets and are known for their reliability, safety and performance. Standard features on the 1259 have been engineered to stand up to the harshest pressure measurement environments.
- Dial size: 4.5"
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale
- Pressure Range: Vacuum, Compound & 15 psi to 20,000 psi
- Case: Solid front, fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic
- Bourdon tube & socket: 316L SS or Monel
- Dry & liquid filled versions