- Flow Meters
- Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- JuniorSonic 3411 Gas Ultrasonic Flow Meters
JuniorSonic 3411 Gas Ultrasonic Flow Meters
The Daniel JuniorSonic 3411 is a one path Gas Ultrasonic Flow Meter designed for allocation and check metering applications. The 3411 communicates predictive diagnostics and processes variable information allowing quick detection and response to abnormal situations avoiding process upsets and unscheduled downtime.
- Sizes: 4" to 36"
- Flow calibrated accuracy: ±0.5%
- Absolute accuracy: 1.5%
- Repeatability: ±0.1% of reading, 5 to 100 fps
- Velocity: Up to 100 fps
- UL / cUL: Hazardous Locations — Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D
- CE Marked to Directives: Explosive Atmospheres (ATEX); Pressure Equipment