Model 3814 Four Path Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meters
The Daniels Model 3814 Four Path Liquid Ultrasonic Flowmeter provides accurate and repeatable custody transfer measurement in accordance with API Chapter 5.8 and OIML R117. The bi-directional Model 3814 features exceptional rangeability and linearity to minimize lost and unaccounted for liquid hydrocarbons.
- Sizes: 4" to 36"
- Linearity: ±0.15% of measured value over a 4 to 40 fps range & ±0.20% of measured value over a 2 to 40 fps range (optional)
- Velocity Range: 2 to 40 fps, extended range of 1 to 48 fps
- Operating Temperature Range: -58°F to +212°F or optional -58°F to +302°F
- Operating Pressure Range: 0 to 2250 psig
- UL / cUL: Hazardous Locations — Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D
- CE Marked to Directives: Explosive Atmospheres (ATEX); Pressure Equipment