The Faure Herman FH8400 Ultrasonic Flowmeter is designed for the harsh custody transfer measurement applications found in oil production, oil refineries, pipeline leak detection, chemical & petro-chemical plants, energy & power plants, water & wastewater and other process industries.
- Size: 3″ - 24″
- Repeatability: In accordance w/API & OIML recommendations
- Removable transducers under pressure & flowing conditions
- Accuracy: Multi products & bi-directional up to +/- 0.15%
- Viscosity range: Up to 180 cSt
- Approvals: OIML R117-1 / MID (class 0.3), ATEX, PED & EMC