Series F7 & FA7 Strainers
Liquid Controls Series F7 and FA7 Strainers help protect meters from damage caused by burrs dislodged from new piping, pipe scale or other foreign material. The initial cost of a strainer is economical insurance against the cost of down time and meter replacement parts. A meter strainer installed on the inlet may be necessary even when a coarse strainer on the upstream side of the pump is included in the system. Strainers are not meant to be used as a system filter but as limited protection for only the meter element.
- Sizes: 2" (1.5" optional)
- 350 PSI Aluminum for Models M-5 & M-7: Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 15, 16 & 30 applications
- 150 PSI Cast Iron or Stainless Steel for Models M-5 & M-7: Class 7, 8, 27 & 37 applications
- 350 PSI High Pressure Aluminum for Models MA-5 & MA-7: Class 10 LPG applications
- Mesh: 20, 40, 80, 100 & 200